PlanPlus Global today announces the launch of its new goal-based planning module, ProPlanner – further enhancing its powerful financial advice software solution, SuitabilityPro™.
The new suite of SuitabilityPro products enable a fully integrated suitability advice process that connects the world’s most academically valid risk profiling solution with multi-award-winning financial planning software and a new, soon-to-be-released portfolio monitoring tool that continuously ensures advisors’ clients remain suitably invested over time.
The new ProPlanner module of SuitabilityPro helps advisors deliver comprehensive plans that include:
- Interactive, goal-based analysis with planning alternatives modelling to see the impact of different scenarios
- Multi asset class portfolio analytics of current and targeted scenarios for easy comparison
- Taxes, benefits, and pension calculations
- Tax optimization to maximize net return
- De-cumulation strategies to efficiently fund retirement
- “Value of advice” analysis to aid client communication
- Cross-border capabilities (multi-lingual and currency) to support clients with assets across multiple jurisdictions
Commenting on the launch of SuitabilityPro: ProPlanner, Shawn Brayman, CEO of PlanPlus Global, said:
“Compression of traditional product fees continues, and regulatory pressure is increasing globally around client best interest and fiduciary standards. It is, therefore, more important than ever that advisors are able to deliver their services efficiently, while also evidencing that their recommendations are what is best for the client.”
“SuitabilityPro with the FinaMetrica Profiler and the new ProPlanner modules do this elegantly and help advisors explain their value clearly.”
Advisors wishing to take advantage of a free 30-day trial of the new SuitabilityPro: ProPlanner may register at www.planplusglobal.com.
Notes to editors:
About PlanPlus Global
PlanPlus Global’s SuitabilityPro™ platform advances FinaMetrica’s and PlanPlus’ world-leading technology with the addition of investment policy generation, portfolio design and a tracking tool that continuously monitors the ongoing suitability of client portfolios.
The SuitabilityPro™ platform generates the industry’s first scientifically validated Suitability Score™ to ensure each client’s recommended portfolios map to their personal risk profiles and financial objectives.
SuitabilityPro™ – Power, Professionalize and Protect Your Practice
- 1.5 Million+ FinaMetrica risk tolerance tests have been completed for over 10,000 advisors in 35+ countries since 1998